Turkey grilled cheese sandwich
How to Make Turkey grilled cheese sandwich
- 1Cut the bread in half. It doesn't matter how big are the size are.
- 2Put a few pinches of garlic powder inside the bread both sides.
- 3On one side of the bread add the two types of cheese and the cold cut a drop of mayo and the other cheese on top.
- 4Butter up the pan in med - low heat. Before putting the sandwich in press it flat with your hand and then put it in the pan.
- 5Grilled both sides until it turns crispy and try to flatten it while grilling it.