Turkey Dinner Burger
- 1 pkg
- ground turkey, not the super lean one.
- your favorite stuffing recipe, made into 4 golfball sized meatballs
- 1 can(s)
- whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 jar(s)
- turkey gravy (your favorite brand)
- 3 Tbsp
- mayo (or as much as you like on your burger)
- small onion chopped
- 1 pkg
- diced panchetta
- large celery stalk diced
- few pinches of garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- seasoned whole wheat bread crumbs to combine turkey (if needed)
- few pinches bells seasoning
- handful of parsley chopped
- 4+ slice
- gouda cheese (we love gouda but you can sub for anything you like)
- whole wheat hamburger buns
- bag of frozen sweet potato fries (optional)
How to Make Turkey Dinner Burger
- 1Prepare your stuffing as directed on package or from your recipe, form into 4 golfball sized meatballs and set aside.
- 2Saute the panchetta and remove to a papertowel, in the fat, cook the onions, celery and garlic and add a pinch of salt and red pepper. Cook for a few minutes. let cool
- 3Combine turkey, cooled cooked veggies, panchetta, salt, pepper, pinch of bells seasoning, parsley and breadcrumbs and combine. (sometimes to make sure I seasoned it right I cook a small (piece to check it)
- 4Turn on a grill pan to medium heat and spray with olive oil.
- 5From the turkey into patties (leave enough to top and seal the patties) press a well in the center that will fit the stuffing. Place the stuffing balls in the center, cover the patties and stuffing with a bit of turkey and press the stuffing down as you seal the patties. You want to flatten the balls out so it spreads into more of the burger.