Easy to adapt to each persons preference.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 slice
- good bread
- 2-4 slice
- colby cheese
- 4-8 slice
- thinly sliced turkey (enough to cover the bread but not too thick)
- 1 small
- apple, sliced thin
- 6 slice
- bacon, cooked crisp
- ranch dressing
How to Make Turkey Clubs
- 1Lay out your 4 slices of bread. Place cheese on two of the slices of bread.
- 2On the other two slices of bread spread some ranch dressing, then layer with turkey, apple and bacon.
- 3Place all 4 slices of bread in a toaster oven and toast until cheese is melty and everything is warmed through and bread is toasted. I took mine out before the bread was actually toasted (personal preference).
- 4Put the two halves together and enjoy.