Turkey Chili Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4.5 cegg noodles, no-yolk variety, cooked
2 Tbspbutter, melted
2 cmilk, room temperature
1 Tbspparmesan cheese
2 cturkey, skinless, cooked and cubed
1 conions, chopped
1.5 cbell peppers, diced
2 Tbspbread crumbs
How to Make Turkey Chili Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat; sprinkle with flour.
- Cook, whisking quickly and constantly, for 2 minutes; whisk in milk and parmesan cheese.
- Cook, stirring constantly for another 2 minutes until thickened; remove from heat.
- Add noodles, turkey, onions, bell peppers, and mustard to saucepan; toss to mix well.
- Spoon mixture into prepared dish and sprinkle with bread crumbs; bake for 20 minutes or until browned and bubbly.