- 4 c
- prepared stuffing, divided
- 4 c
- coarsely chopped cooked turkey
- 3/4 c
- mayonnaise, divided
- 1/4 c
- whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 c
- prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarella
How to Make Turkey Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 375˚. Spray 8 inch pan with Pam. Spoon in half of the stuffing and spread evenly, top with turkey.
- 2Combine cranberry sauce with ¼ cup of the mayonnaise, then spread evenly over turkey.
- 3In a large bowl, combine remaining mayonnaise with mashed potatoes and the Mozzarella cheese. Spread evenly over other ingredients.
Spoon remaining stuffing on top of Mashed Potatoes. Smooth with bottom of spoon.
- 4Bake about 40 minutes or until hot and bubbling in center.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Garnish with fresh cranberries, if desired.