Turkey Broccoli Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
20 ozbroccoli, frozen
2 cturkey, cooked and chopped
10.5 ozcream of mushroom soup
1/2 ccheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Turkey Broccoli Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; layer in 12 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Spread turkey evenly on top.
- Combine soup with milk, mix until smooth and pour over turkey.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes and let stand 5 minutes.