Turkey Breast With Stuffing And Gravy
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 2 pkg
- 6oz stove top stuffing
- fresh or thawed frozen whole turkey breast
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 jar(s)
- turkey gravy
- 1/4 c
- sour cream
How to Make Turkey Breast With Stuffing And Gravy
- 1Heat oven to 425 prepare stuffing as directed on package. greased 13x9 inch pan.
- 2Place turkey breast-side up on top of stuffing,covering stuffing completely. Brush turkey with oil.
- 3Bake 30 min Reduce oven temp to 325 bake 45 min to 1 hour or until turkey is done. Let stand 10 min. before carving.
- 4Meanwhile, heat gravy in a small saucepan; stir in sour
cream. Serve over turkey and stuffing.