Turkey Breast Tenderloin from The Instant Pot!
1boneless, turkey breast tenderloin
2 Tbspcanola oil
2 cchicken broth
2 tspchicken soup base
·salt & pepper to taste
1/4 call purpose flour
How to Make Turkey Breast Tenderloin from The Instant Pot!
- Brown turkey breast tenderloin in hot oil, on all sides.
- Remove the turkey breast tenderloin to a plate and set aside
- Add broth and chicken soup base to pot and use a spatula to deglaze the pot.
- Place rack into pot and place the tenderloin onto the rack.
- Cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
- Remove turkey tenderloin to plate and keep warm.
- Mix together flour and water to make a slurry. Add to the broth and stir until thickened.
- Slice Turkey Tenderloin and serve with gravy.
- NOTE: If you have more broth than you need at the end of cooking, ladel some off and freeze it for a later use and then make gravy with the rest!