Turkey Breast 'N Gravy1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 largeoven bag
2 pkgturkey gravy mix
4 lbturkey breast, thawed
·salt and pepper to taste
2 mediumonions, quartered
How to Make Turkey Breast 'N Gravy
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Shake flour in oven bag; place in 13x9x2" baking pan.
- Add gravy mix and water to bag.
- Squeeze bag to blend ingredients.
- Sprinkle turkey breast with salt and pepper; place in bag.
- Place onion in bag around turkey.
- Close bag with nylon tie; cut 6 half-inch slits in top.
- Insert meat thermometer through slit in bag into thickest part of turkey breast, but not touching bone.
- Bake until meat thermometer registers 170 to 175, 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 hours.
- Let stand in bag 15 minutes before slicing.