Turkey Breast 'N Gravy1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 large
- oven bag
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 pkg
- turkey gravy mix
- 3/4 c
- 4 lb
- turkey breast, thawed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 medium
- onions, quartered
How to Make Turkey Breast 'N Gravy
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Shake flour in oven bag; place in 13x9x2" baking pan.
- 3Add gravy mix and water to bag.
- 4Squeeze bag to blend ingredients.
- 5Sprinkle turkey breast with salt and pepper; place in bag.
- 6Place onion in bag around turkey.
- 7Close bag with nylon tie; cut 6 half-inch slits in top.
- 8Insert meat thermometer through slit in bag into thickest part of turkey breast, but not touching bone.
- 9Bake until meat thermometer registers 170 to 175, 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 hours.
- 10Let stand in bag 15 minutes before slicing.