Turkey Breast Mousse
6 c1/2" chunked cooked turkey breast
2envelopes unflavored gelatin
2 can(s)10 3/4 oz chicken broth
1 1/2 tspdried tarragon leaves
3 Tbspgrated onion
1/4 cchopped parsley
1/2 ceach coarsley chopped red and green pepper
How to Make Turkey Breast Mousse
- sprinkle geletin over water in glass measuring cup.
let stand until softened.
- pour 4 cups broth, tarragon, grated onion and softened gelatin into a kettle, bring to boiling, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
- turn into a bowl and cool in a pan of ice, stirring occassionally until consistency of unbeaten egg whites. around 20 minutes
- combine chilled broth, turkey, parsley, peppers and mayonaise. Mix with wire wisk until well combined.
- turn into a 3 cup mold or bowl.
Refrigerate until firm, several hours or overnight
- Invert onto a chilled plate.
Serve with cocktail bread slices, or crackers