Turkey Breast Mousse
- 6 c
- 1/2" chunked cooked turkey breast
- envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 c
- 2 can(s)
- 10 3/4 oz chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tsp
- dried tarragon leaves
- 3 Tbsp
- grated onion
- 1/4 c
- chopped parsley
- 1/2 c
- each coarsley chopped red and green pepper
- 1 c
How to Make Turkey Breast Mousse
- 1sprinkle geletin over water in glass measuring cup.
let stand until softened.
- 2pour 4 cups broth, tarragon, grated onion and softened gelatin into a kettle, bring to boiling, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
- 3turn into a bowl and cool in a pan of ice, stirring occassionally until consistency of unbeaten egg whites. around 20 minutes
- 4combine chilled broth, turkey, parsley, peppers and mayonaise. Mix with wire wisk until well combined.
- 5turn into a 3 cup mold or bowl.
Refrigerate until firm, several hours or overnight
- 6Invert onto a chilled plate.
Serve with cocktail bread slices, or crackers