Turkey and Herb Cheese Stuffed Bell Peppers
1 lbground turkey
1 dash(es)salt and pepper
1/3 coil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped, reserve 1/2 tablespoon oil
1 pkg5-6 oz. pkg. garlic & herb spreadable cheese
1 Tbspbalsamic vinegar, divided
2 Tbspcapers, drained
6small fresh bell peppers, cleaned and halved
6 ozitalian cheese blend-shredded
How to Make Turkey and Herb Cheese Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 1. Heat skillet and cook the turkey until no longer pink-season with salt and pepper, set aside to cool slightly
- 2. In a mini processor, combine sun-dried tomatoes, 1/2 tablespoon tomato oil, garlic & herb cheese and vinegar.
- 3. Puree to a slightly chunky spread. Put in a mixing bowl and fold in the turkey and capers.
- 4. Stuff equal amounts of turkey mixture into the bell pepper halves.
- 5. Top with Italian cheese and grill over medium heat until cheese melts