Turkey and Herb Cheese Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 1 lb
- ground turkey
- 1 dash(es)
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 c
- oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped, reserve 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 1 pkg
- 5-6 oz. pkg. garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar, divided
- 2 Tbsp
- capers, drained
- small fresh bell peppers, cleaned and halved
- 6 oz
- italian cheese blend-shredded
How to Make Turkey and Herb Cheese Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 11. Heat skillet and cook the turkey until no longer pink-season with salt and pepper, set aside to cool slightly
- 22. In a mini processor, combine sun-dried tomatoes, 1/2 tablespoon tomato oil, garlic & herb cheese and vinegar.
- 33. Puree to a slightly chunky spread. Put in a mixing bowl and fold in the turkey and capers.
- 44. Stuff equal amounts of turkey mixture into the bell pepper halves.
- 55. Top with Italian cheese and grill over medium heat until cheese melts