This recipe is a twisted version of a recipe my grandmother used to make. She used ground beef, but my family prefers turkey so I substituted the meat, and instead of using plain cream cheese like she used, I kicked my version up and simplified it by using the garlic herb cheese. My family and friends love this so much I usually make a double batch.
1. Heat skillet and cook the turkey until no longer pink-season with salt and pepper, set aside to cool slightly
2. In a mini processor, combine sun-dried tomatoes, 1/2 tablespoon tomato oil, garlic & herb cheese and vinegar.
3. Puree to a slightly chunky spread. Put in a mixing bowl and fold in the turkey and capers.
4. Stuff equal amounts of turkey mixture into the bell pepper halves.
5. Top with Italian cheese and grill over medium heat until cheese melts
Last Step: Don't forget to share!
Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social
network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!
Categories & Tags for Turkey and Herb Cheese Stuffed Bell Peppers: