Tofurky-Cranberry Sandwich (or Wrap)
This tasty sandwich is a quick and simple change of pace from "same old." It's also a nice way to use leftover cranberry sauce.
- Pumpernickel bread works very well for this.
- Quantities are approximate because you can make the sandwich as thin or thick as you'd like.
3 or 4 slicetofurky cranberry & stuffing deli slices
2 slicebread for sandwich,
·or 1 large flour tortilla for wrap
2 or 3 Tbspcranberry sauce
2 or 3 Tbspvegan cream cheese (such as tofutti or galaxy foods)
·red and/or green leaf lettuce
How to Make Tofurky-Cranberry Sandwich (or Wrap)
- Here are the ingredients again, since some are long and may be covered by objects on the screen:
- 3 or 4 slices of Tofurky cranberry & stuffing deli slices (tofurky.com/...deli_slices.html)
- 2 slices of bread for sandwich, or 1 large flour tortilla for wrap
- 2 or 3 Tbsp cranberry sauce
- 2 or 3 Tbsp vegan cream cheese (such as tofutti or galaxy foods)
- several slices of cucumber
- red and/or green leaf lettuce
- Spread cream cheese on bread.
- Spread cranberry sauce on top of cream cheese.
- Add cucumber slices, lettuce, and Tofurky Deli Slices.