Super Turkey Enchiladas
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 ccooked turkey, shredded (or chicken)
1 1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 conion, chopped
1 10-3/4 ozcream of mushroom soup
1 10-3/4 oztomato soup
1 10-oz can(s)enchilada sauce
12corn tortillas (or flour)
How to Make Super Turkey Enchiladas
- Combine turkey, onion and 1/2 cup cheese and set aside.
- Combine soups and sauce.
- Dip tortillas in hot oil a few seconds on each side to soften. (I used the microwave to heat them up).
- Top each with a heaping tablespoon turkey mixture, roll up and place seam side down in 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Pour sauce over and top with 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 350ºF for 1/2 hour.
- Leftovers can be refrigerated and reheated.