★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- ground turkey
- 1/2 large
- sweet onions diced
- stalk celery diced
- salt, pepper, garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- poultry seasoning
- 2 medium
- cans tomatoe paste
- dice a stalk celery
- dice large green pepper
- 1/2 each yellow, red, orange diced sweet peppers
- 1 large garlic glove, crushed
- 1 large sweet onion diced
- 8 to 16 oz. of pasta your choice
- 4 to 6 sweet italian sausage links
- basil, parsley, sugar
How to Make Spaghetti w/Turkey Meatballs Sausage & Veg.
- 1mix FIRST 6 ingredients , form into large balls, brown each side in skillet, don't cook till done., sit aside.
- 2saute all remaining diced veggies in a small amount of oil seasoned with salt and pepper to taste. add garlic powder tomatoe paste, mixing enough hot water to get desired thickness.
- 3while preparing meat ball mixture, cook 1 package about 6 sweet italian sausage. start in a skillet with a little water, ck slow browning on both sides. when done, slice into desired thickness.
- 4add meat balls and italian sausage to sauce. seasoned with additional salt and pepper if desired, parsley, oregano and sweet basil. add a little sugar and simmer for about one hour.