Smoked Turkey Cheesecake
It's light for a cheesecake, but flavorful.
My husband makes the pie crust with a little garlic sprinkled in.
1pie crust rolled to fit springform pan
1 cfinely chopped smoked turkey
1 cfinely chopped celery
1/2 cfinely chopped onion
1 cfinely chopped dried cranberries
1 Tbspfinely chopped fresh sage
3 pkgsoften cream cheese
3 Tbspall-purpose flour
How to Make Smoked Turkey Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Make pie crust and roll to fit springform pan. Set aside.
- Finely chop turkey, celery, onion, sage, and cranberries. Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese til fluffy. Beat in eggs. Beat in flour.
- Gently fold dry ingredients into cream cheese mixture. Pour into springform pan.
- Bake cheesecake for 1 hour, til firm. Cool 20 minutes before removing from pan to serve.