Semi-Homemade Turkey Pot Pie
1 lbground turkey
1 can(s)mixed vegetables,canned drained or frozen
1 jar(s)turkey gravy
1 tspground pepper
1 tspsalt ( if desire) i don't cook with salt.
1 can(s)canned buttermilk biscuits
How to Make Semi-Homemade Turkey Pot Pie
- Heat oven to 350 for biscuits.
- 1. ground turkey in oven proof skillet until done
2. If using can veggies, drain off liquid, place on top of the turkey.
3. pour jar of turkey gravy on top. let it heat up until hot. place biscuits on top of mixture.
- Baked in oven according to biscuit time on the can 10 - 12 min or until biscuits are golden brown. Let set for a minute.
side dish, salad, or cole slaw, nice meal quick and fast.