Schelley's Venison Enchiladas
Schelley Brown Francis
1 lbground venison, browned and drained
·tony's seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste
1 can(s)black beans, washed and drained
1 can(s)mexican style tomatoes
1 pkgmexican blend shredded cheese
110 count pkg. large flour tortillas
1/2white onion, chopped
1-2 can(s)red enchilada sauce
How to Make Schelley's Venison Enchiladas
- In a collander drain black beans and wash. Leave in collander then add can of Mexican style tomatoes on top of beans. Shake the excess liquid out with the collander.
- Pour contents of collander into bowl after it has drained. Add some of your grated cheese to this mixture (I sometimes add more cheese).
- Add meat to the bean, tomatoe and cheese mixture. Mix it all together well.
- Pam spray a pyrex dish. (You may need two dishes for this. Take one tortilla at a time and add some of the meat mixture and roll up pretty tight if possible. (Judge how much you will need to fill up the 10 tortillas).
- Pour can of sauce on top and add more grated cheese. Cook on 350 until cheese melts and sauce is heated through. About 30 minutes usually works for me.