Schelley's Venison Enchiladas
Schelley Brown Francis
- 1 lb
- ground venison, browned and drained
- tony's seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 can(s)
- black beans, washed and drained
- 1 can(s)
- mexican style tomatoes
- 1 pkg
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 10 count pkg. large flour tortillas
- white onion, chopped
- 1-2 can(s)
- red enchilada sauce
How to Make Schelley's Venison Enchiladas
- 2In a collander drain black beans and wash. Leave in collander then add can of Mexican style tomatoes on top of beans. Shake the excess liquid out with the collander.
- 3Pour contents of collander into bowl after it has drained. Add some of your grated cheese to this mixture (I sometimes add more cheese).
- 4Add meat to the bean, tomatoe and cheese mixture. Mix it all together well.
- 5Pam spray a pyrex dish. (You may need two dishes for this. Take one tortilla at a time and add some of the meat mixture and roll up pretty tight if possible. (Judge how much you will need to fill up the 10 tortillas).
- 6Pour can of sauce on top and add more grated cheese. Cook on 350 until cheese melts and sauce is heated through. About 30 minutes usually works for me.