Roast Turkey Breast (Convection Toaster Oven)
This recipe is for a turkey breast with the bone in and skin on. I prefer this because it will keep the meat juicer.
It did the trick and this tasted scrumptious!!
How to Make Roast Turkey Breast (Convection Toaster Oven)
- 1Preheat your convection toaster oven to 325'F.
For a 2- to 3-lb. turkey breast: 1 1/2 - 2 hours of cooking time is sufficient. For a breast that is 4- to 6-lb. turkey breast: 1 1/2 to 2 1/4 hours is sufficient. For a 7- to 8-lb. turkey breast: 2 1/4 to 3 1/4 hours is sufficient.
Wash your turkey breast and pat dry.
- 2Using a large zip lock or other bag that will seal well without leaking put the breast in the bag and pour the entire bottle of marinade into the bag.
- 3Get a plastic container and set the bag with the breast in it in the bag. This will ensure it won't leak in your fridge.
- 4Flip the bag every now and again to make sure the whole breast is immersed in the marinade. I flipped it in the morning a few times before I cooked it.
- 5When you are ready to cook the breast remove it from the bag and put the marinade in a small pot and boil it. This will ensure that any bacteria will go away and you can safely baste the breast.
- 6I basted my breast every 15 minutes. The internal temperature should be around 170'F when done.
- 7Cover the breast with tin foil when done and leave it sitting for about 15 minutes to ensure that the juices stay in the meat. It worked out great, the breast was ultra juicy :)
- 8Cut with a sharp knife and serve.