Quick and easy italian sandwich!
1 largetorta roll bread (can be a sub sandwich bread)
2 sliceturkey breast, sliced medium width
3 slicehard salami, sliced
3 sliceprovolone cheese, sliced
1drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
dash(es)italian seasoning, dried
·lettuce, avocado, or anything you want to add on top.
How to Make Quick and easy italian sandwich!
- Put the oven on HI to Broil
- Cut the sandwich roll in half and place on sheet pan face up (cut side facing up)and assemble the sandwiches. On the bottom half of the sandwich put 2 slices of turkey layered so the whole top of sanwich is covererd then the 3 slices of salami and all 10 pepperonis until they pretty much cover the top. If you wish to add more meat, go right ahead the more the merrier but this is plenty already.
- On the top half place 3 slices of provolone cheese to cover the top.
- Place under the broiler for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is completely meltes and a little bubbly and the pepperonis are starting to crisp
- Take out from under broiler and immediatley drizzle some Extra virgin olive oil on top of the pepperonis. then a couple dashes of the italian seasonings and oregano on top.
- Then add the toppings you want. I just prefer lettuce only cuz there is a lot of flavor already.
- The put the cheese part of the roll on top and Voila! your sandwich is ready to enjoy. It is better eaten hot.