Puff Pastry Turkey Burger Sliders
2 smallshallots minced
3 clovegarlic minced
1 lbground turkey
2 Tbspmango chutney
1 tspsriracha sauce
3 Tbspfresh cilantro minced
·salt and pepper
8 slicecracker barrel vermont sharp cheddar cheese
1 pkgpuff pastry sheets
1 largeegg beaten
·whole grain mustard
How to Make Puff Pastry Turkey Burger Sliders
- Saute the onions and garlic in butter until softened. Mix the ground turkey, mango chutney, sriracha, cilantro and salt and pepper. Shape into 8 sliders size patties.
- Sear the turkey burgers in batches 3 minutes each side. Do not cook all the way through. remove and set aside.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and oil the paper.
- Roll out the puff pastry on floured board. Cut each sheet into 4 squares. Place a piece of cheese in the middle of each square. Brush whole grain mustard on each piece of cheese. Top with turkey burger.
- Brush all sides with beaten egg. Fold dough over each patty sealing the edges and cut off excess dough. Brush the entire sliders with egg. Score the top for venting.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes until golden