How to Make Potato Puffs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray cups of muffin pan with no stick spray.
- Heat mashed potatoes in microwave.
- Fill each muffin cup about 1/3 full with potatoes leaving a dip in the middle.
- Place 1 meatball in the dip.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Add more potatoes, pressing down to edges of cup and making a slightly rounded peak on the top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until heated through. This step will take less time if your potatoes and meatballs are well warmed to begin with.
- Turn oven temp up to 450 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until the tops are slightly browned.
- Run butter knife around edges to make sure they are loose then lift out (I used the knife & a fork and they came right out).