How to Make Potato Puffs
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray cups of muffin pan with no stick spray.
- 3Heat mashed potatoes in microwave.
- 4Fill each muffin cup about 1/3 full with potatoes leaving a dip in the middle.
- 5Place 1 meatball in the dip.
- 6Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- 7Add more potatoes, pressing down to edges of cup and making a slightly rounded peak on the top.
- 8Bake for about 20 minutes or until heated through. This step will take less time if your potatoes and meatballs are well warmed to begin with.
- 9Turn oven temp up to 450 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until the tops are slightly browned.
- 10Run butter knife around edges to make sure they are loose then lift out (I used the knife & a fork and they came right out).