How to Make Pilgram's Pie
- This step is optional if you don't have or like stuffing.Take stuffing and pat on bottom of greased cassorle dish, size depends on amount you have. Thick enough to give nice bottom but not to thick so other layers are pushed out
- Mix shredded turkey,(works best)with gravy until well coated and a little sloppy. HINT: if you use to much gravy it will run all over and everything slides off, believe me not a pretty picture. Spoon mixture on dressing kind of thick to give a good meat layer.
- Spread corn, I like the nibblet, over the meat layer.
- Spread the mashed potatoes evenly over corn layer. I learned that warm mashed spreads a lot easier than room temp or cold.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese, your choice, over potato layer (cheddar or montery jack are best) and bake at 350 until golden and bubbly.