Not Your Every Day Turkey Burger
2 lbpackage of ground turkey
1 smallsweet oion, chopped
1 smallgreen pepper, chopped
1-1/2 tspgarlic powder
·salt and pepper to taste
4 Tbspsoy sauce
4 sliceof american cheese or your favorite cheese
·honey mustard, tomates, lettuce.
4of your favorite hamburger buns or rolls
How to Make Not Your Every Day Turkey Burger
- Preheat grill to med-high heat
- Place ground turkey in medium size bowl.
- Add onions, green peppers,garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add soy sauce and mix until all is blened well.
- Make into four large patties and place on grill to cook. Turning every 3-4 minutes until both side have dark criss-cross pattern on both side and meat is cooked. Turn grill off. Set burgers on top rack of grill to keep warm, until time to serve.
- Remove from grill and place on your favorite buns or rolls
- Add cheese, tomatoes, honey mustard and lettuce. Top with top of bun or roll and ENJOY!!!!