Not Your Every Day Turkey Burger
- 2 lb
- package of ground turkey
- 1 small
- sweet oion, chopped
- 1 small
- green pepper, chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 4 slice
- of american cheese or your favorite cheese
- honey mustard, tomates, lettuce.
- of your favorite hamburger buns or rolls
How to Make Not Your Every Day Turkey Burger
- 1Preheat grill to med-high heat
- 2Place ground turkey in medium size bowl.
- 3Add onions, green peppers,garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Add soy sauce and mix until all is blened well.
- 5Make into four large patties and place on grill to cook. Turning every 3-4 minutes until both side have dark criss-cross pattern on both side and meat is cooked. Turn grill off. Set burgers on top rack of grill to keep warm, until time to serve.
- 6Remove from grill and place on your favorite buns or rolls
- 7Add cheese, tomatoes, honey mustard and lettuce. Top with top of bun or roll and ENJOY!!!!