No More Dry Turkey
I was in charge of a disaster canteen for the Salvation Army in Florida and cooked a lot of turkeys for their dinners.
We had a professional chef in our worship center who asked for my recipe, said "your turkey's are so good".
I am now 85 years old and still asked to cook the family's turkeys.
largefresh or thowed frozen turkey
·wash turkey and pat dry with paper towels.
·take giblets out and save for dressing.
·do not add dressing to your turkey. use stove top or make your own.
·on the outside rub turkey with a small amount of canorla oil
one Tbspsea salt. flip the salt into the trukey cavaty.
one Tbspsea salt sprinkled on the outside of your turkey
How to Make No More Dry Turkey
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees
- Place your turkey in aluminum pan with 2 inch sides
- Place turkey in the center of the grill and close the cover.
- Cooking your turkey in this way will cut the cooking time in half or less to give you a idea of how long it will take for your turkey to cook,
- Check turkey with stick thermometer in the breast being careful not to hit any bone when you take you temperature which should be 165-170 and your turkey a beautiful golden brown. Let stand for 5 min before carving.
- The drippings in the pan makes wonderful gravy.
- On you next turkey day you and your family and friends will rave about the turkey.