No More Dry Turkey
I was in charge of a disaster canteen for the Salvation Army in Florida and cooked a lot of turkeys for their dinners.
We had a professional chef in our worship center who asked for my recipe, said "your turkey's are so good".
I am now 85 years old and still asked to cook the family's turkeys.
- fresh or thowed frozen turkey
- wash turkey and pat dry with paper towels.
- take giblets out and save for dressing.
- do not add dressing to your turkey. use stove top or make your own.
- on the outside rub turkey with a small amount of canorla oil
- one Tbsp
- sea salt. flip the salt into the trukey cavaty.
- one Tbsp
- sea salt sprinkled on the outside of your turkey
How to Make No More Dry Turkey
- 1Preheat grill to 350 degrees
- 2Place your turkey in aluminum pan with 2 inch sides
- 3Place turkey in the center of the grill and close the cover.
- 4Cooking your turkey in this way will cut the cooking time in half or less to give you a idea of how long it will take for your turkey to cook,
- 5Check turkey with stick thermometer in the breast being careful not to hit any bone when you take you temperature which should be 165-170 and your turkey a beautiful golden brown. Let stand for 5 min before carving.
- 6The drippings in the pan makes wonderful gravy.
- 7On you next turkey day you and your family and friends will rave about the turkey.