How to Make MY TRADITIONAL DRESSING
- 1Tear up Bread and spread out to dry then add to bag of cubed dressing.
- 2In Medium to large saucepan add enough water to cover giblets and neck plus onion, celery and all seasonings.
- 3Cover saucepan and simmer until cooked and tender. Add the butter and let pot cool.
- 4Cut up giblets and tear meat from neck.
- 5Add enough liquid to dressing to moisten well. Add as much of the giblets as you like plus all the neck meat cut up. Put in baking pan. I use my 9x13 sprayed with Buttery Pam. Spread out so you get a nice crunchy top.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.Top should be brown.