Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole
- 2 c
- leftover veggies, corn, green beans, broccoli, whatever you have on hand
- 3 c
- chopped turkey, or chicken
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken, celery, or mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 2 c
- leftover stuffing, or ( 6 ounce) stuffing mix of your choice
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded cheese, your choice..i used swiss and cheddar
How to Make Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degree
- 2Spread your turkey or chicken into an ungreased 13×9 baking dish. Cover with the vegetables.
Stir together soup, sour cream and all but a 1/2 cup of cheese, and spread mixture over the vegetables.
If using leftover stuffing add this as the next layer in your casserole.
If using a stuffing mix, stir together the mix and 3/4 hot water and sprinkle this over top of the soup/cream cheese/ cheese mixture.
Spread the remaining cheese evenly to the top of casserole and bake for 40 - 45 minutes or until nice and bubbly.