Leftove Turkey Casserole
3-4 ccooked turkey (or meat of your choice) in bite sized pieces
1 can(s)peas or other vegetable
2 csour cream, can be low fat
4 ccooked noodles, any width
1/2 cchopped green pepper and chopped onion
1 small can(s)sliced mushrooms
1 1/2-2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
3/4 - 1 cmilk
1 cshredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
How to Make Leftove Turkey Casserole
- Spray 13x9" baking pan with cooking spray
- Cover with turkey bits and top with drained can of vegetables. I used peas.
- Add sour cream and spread over meat and vegetables evenly.
- Saute green peppers, onion, and mushrooms and spread evenly over top.
- Mix soup and milk and pour over top.
Put in oven and bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add cheese evenly to top and bake for another few minutes until the cheese melts. Serve.