Leftove Turkey Casserole
- 3-4 c
- cooked turkey (or meat of your choice) in bite sized pieces
- 1 can(s)
- peas or other vegetable
- 2 c
- sour cream, can be low fat
- 4 c
- cooked noodles, any width
- 1/2 c
- chopped green pepper and chopped onion
- 1 small can(s)
- sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2-2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 - 1 c
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
How to Make Leftove Turkey Casserole
- 1Spray 13x9" baking pan with cooking spray
- 2Cover with turkey bits and top with drained can of vegetables. I used peas.
- 3Add sour cream and spread over meat and vegetables evenly.
- 4Saute green peppers, onion, and mushrooms and spread evenly over top.
- 5Mix soup and milk and pour over top.
Put in oven and bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and add cheese evenly to top and bake for another few minutes until the cheese melts. Serve.