Lattice-Topped Turkey Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cturkey, cooked and chopped
4 ozcheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cbread crumbs
1/4 conions, chopped
1 can(s)crescent dinner rolls
2 tspsesame seeds
How to Make Lattice-Topped Turkey Pie
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine first 8 ingredients; mix well; spoon into a 12"x8"x2" baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick coating.
- Separate crescent dough into rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Cut into 4 long strips and 4 short strips; arrange strips in lattice design across top of your casserole, then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 35 minutes; garnish with radish slices and fresh parsley sprigs, if desired.
- NOTES: This was a big hit at our house -- only a little strip was left along one edge of the casserole! I used nonfat mayonnaise, and bet that nonfat yogurt would work just as well to cut down on fat. I was out of peas, so used corn. And I used leftover chicken instead of turkey. Save this one for a neat way to use up your leftover Thanksgiving turkey.