How to Make Lasagna Roll-ups
- Cook and drain noodles, rinse with cold water.
- Mix ricotta, egg, parsley and 1c. mozz. cheese in a bowl and set aside.
- Cook turkey until browned, drain.
- Spread 1/2c. sauce in bottom of 9x13 dish.
- Spread 3Tbsp. ricotta mixture on each noodle, top with some turkey. Roll each noodle, arrange seam side down in dish.
- Top roll-ups with remaining sauce and mozzarella.
- Bake, loosely covered, for 15 minutes. Remove cover, bake for 10 minutes longer or until brown and bubbly.