How to Make Lasagna Roll-ups
- 1Cook and drain noodles, rinse with cold water.
- 2Mix ricotta, egg, parsley and 1c. mozz. cheese in a bowl and set aside.
- 3Cook turkey until browned, drain.
- 4Spread 1/2c. sauce in bottom of 9x13 dish.
- 5Spread 3Tbsp. ricotta mixture on each noodle, top with some turkey. Roll each noodle, arrange seam side down in dish.
- 6Top roll-ups with remaining sauce and mozzarella.
- 7Bake, loosely covered, for 15 minutes. Remove cover, bake for 10 minutes longer or until brown and bubbly.