Kentucky Hot Brown Bake
How to Make Kentucky Hot Brown Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease an 8" pan to prevent sticking. Open crescent roll package and separate the dough sheet into two squares.
- Place one dough square into the bottom of your prepared pan and press to fit.
- Start layering your filling. Star with a single layer of the turkey, then single layers of the bacon, cheese and tomatoes. Use paper towel to absorb any excess moisture from the tomatoes.
- Once you have a single layer of each, pour half the beaten egg mixture over the top. Repeat layering of each of your filling ingredients... but not the remaining egg mixture!
- Top with second dough square and THEN pour on the rest of your egg mixture.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, take off foil and bake for another 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 15 minutes. Enjoy!