Jack's Turkey Burger1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbminced raw turkey thigh meat, no skin
3 Tbspparsley, chopped
2 Tbspbread crumbs
1 Tbspfresh thyme
1 Tbspdry rub #1
1 Tbsponion, finely chopped
How to Make Jack's Turkey Burger
- Prepare a wood or charcoal fire and let it burn down to embers.
- In a large mixing bowl combine turkey meat with ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to grill, form into large patties and grill for 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Make sure turkey mixture is cold before grilling.
- Serve with your choice of condiments.