Impossible Turkey Pie
- 2 c
- cut up cooked turkey
- 1 jar(s)
- (4 1/2 0unces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 c
- sliced green onions (with tops)
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
- shredded swiss cheese
- 3/4 c
- bisquick baking mix
- 1 1/2 c
How to Make Impossible Turkey Pie
- 1Heat oven to 400* Spray 10 inch pie plate with non stick cooking spray.
- 2Sprinkle turkey, mushrooms, onions, salt and cheese in pie plate.
- 3Beat remaining ingredients 15 seconds in blender on high speed until smooth. Pour into pie plate.
- 4Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted between center and edge comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.