Honey Basted Turkey1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 csoy sauce
1.5 tspginger, ground
1.5 tspdry mustard
2garlic cloves, minced
How to Make Honey Basted Turkey
- Cut turkey into pieces as follows; 2 wings, 2 drumsticks, 2 thighs, 4 breast pieces and 4 back pieces.
- Combine oil, soya sauce, honey, ginger, mustard and garlic.
- Marinate turkey in soy mixture 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Drain turkey pieces, reserving marinade.
- Place drumsticks, thighs and breast pieces 6 - 8" above medium hot coals; grill for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add wings and back pieces; grill another 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Baste with marinade and grill until turkey is tender about 20 minutes.