Hearty Turkey Divan Bake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Hearty Turkey Divan Bake
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Rinse with hot water; drain. (Set aside)
- Meanwhile, in 2 quart saucepan melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat; stir in flour until smooth and bubbly (1 minutes).
- With wire whisk, stir in chicken broth; continue cooking, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil (4 to 5 minutes).
- Boil 1 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in 1 - 1/2 cups cheese and milk until cheese is melted.
- In greased 2 quart casserole combine cooked spaghetti, turkey, broccoli and mushrooms.
- Add cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly around edge.