Hawaiian Turkey Kebabs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbcooked turkey, 1" cubes
8 ozcan pineapple chunks
1 mediumonion, quartered
1sweet green pepper in chunks
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1/2 tspcurry powder
1/4 tspground ginger
How to Make Hawaiian Turkey Kebabs
- Begin each skewer with a cube of turkey.
- Add pineapple.
- Separate the onion into pieces and add one piece.
- Add the green pepper and tomato.
- Put the skewers in a baking pan.
- Combine the soy sauce, pineapple juice, curry powder and ginger.
- Pour over the kebobs.
- Bake in 400 oven for 15 minutes, turning frequently to coat with sauce.
- Serve on rice, if desired.