Grilled Turkey Breast with Apricot Plum Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 capricot nectar
1/4 colive oil
2 Tbspsoy sauce, light
6 largepurple plums or medium peaches, peeled and chopped
1jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
1/4 cgreen onions, chopped
1/4 ccilantro, chopped
3 Tbsplight brown sugar - firmly packed
How to Make Grilled Turkey Breast with Apricot Plum Sauce
- Remove and discard skin from turkey breast.
- Place turkey in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag or shallow baking dish.
- Combine apricot nectar and next 4 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
- Remove and refrigerate 3/4 cup marinade.
- Pour remaining marinade over turkey, turning to coat; seal bag or cover, and refrigerate overnight, turning turkey occasionally.
- Combine 1/4 cup reserved marinade, plums and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Remove turkey from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place turkey in center of cooking grate over a drip pan; grill 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until an instant-read meat thermometer registers 170.
- Brush occasionally with remaining 1/2 cup reserved marinade; let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with chilled plum mixture.