Green Chili Enchiladas
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2/3 cevaporated milk
8 ozvelveeta cheese spread
3 to 4 cshredded, cooked turkey
1/2 conion, diced
1 Tbspolive oil
8 ozcheddar cheese, shredded
1 can(s)mild green chilis, chopped (4 ounces)
How to Make Green Chili Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat soups, milk and velveeta in pot until cheese is melted, stirring often.
- Add chilis and mix until evenly distributed.
- In a skillet, saute the chopped onions in olive oil until translucent.
- Add turkey and heat through.
- Add shredded cheddar and stir until melted.
- Fill each tortilla with 1 to 2 tablespoons of turkey mixture. Roll each up and place in a rectangle baking dish.
- Cover rolled tortillas with entire velveeta cheese sauce mixture.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve hot.