Green Bean and Turkey Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2 c
- turkey, cooked and cubed
- 14.5 oz
- green beans
- 10.75 oz
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 c
- 4 oz
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- servings mashed potatoes
- 2 oz
- french fried onions
How to Make Green Bean and Turkey Casserole
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In medium saucepan, combine turkey, green beans, soup and milk; mix well.
- 3Cook over medium heat until mixture is hot, stirring occasionally.
- 4Remove from heat. Add cheese; stir until melted.
- 5Pour into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- 6Top with prepared mashed potatoes.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with onions; bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and onions are warm.