Elena Ruz Sandwiches
These can be made into dainty finger sandwiches and are especially great after Thanksgiving when you have so much leftover turkey.
2bread slices or buns
·cream cheese to taste
·strawberry jam or preserves to taste
·fresh roasted turkey slices or even leftover turkey
1 Tbspbutter or margarine
OPTIONAL: YOU CAN SUBSTITUTE THE STRAWBERRY JAM/PRESERVES FOR CRANBERRY RELISH, TASTES DELICIOUS AS WELL.
How to Make Elena Ruz Sandwiches
- Smear a generous amount of cream cheese on one slice and the strawberry jam or preserves on the other.
- Place the turkey slices in the middle and close.
- Warm a skillet on the stove.
- Smear the outsides of the bread with butter.
- Toast the buttered sandwich until golden on both sides.
- Serve and enjoy!