Elena Ruz Sandwiches
These can be made into dainty finger sandwiches and are especially great after Thanksgiving when you have so much leftover turkey.
- bread slices or buns
- cream cheese to taste
- strawberry jam or preserves to taste
- fresh roasted turkey slices or even leftover turkey
- 1 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
OPTIONAL: YOU CAN SUBSTITUTE THE STRAWBERRY JAM/PRESERVES FOR CRANBERRY RELISH, TASTES DELICIOUS AS WELL.
How to Make Elena Ruz Sandwiches
- 1Smear a generous amount of cream cheese on one slice and the strawberry jam or preserves on the other.
- 2Place the turkey slices in the middle and close.
- 3Warm a skillet on the stove.
- 4Smear the outsides of the bread with butter.
- 5Toast the buttered sandwich until golden on both sides.
- 6Serve and enjoy!