Easy Turkey Vegetable Soup
Recipe / Photo Adapted from Land o Lakes
- 2 can(s)
- (14 1/2 oz ea) low sodium chicken broth
- 1 can(s)
- (14 3/4 oz) cream-style corn
- 2 c
- cubed cooked turkey
- 10 oz
- package frozen cut broccoli*
- 2 oz
- jar diced pimiento, drained
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Easy Turkey Vegetable Soup
- 1Combine all ingredients in 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a full boil, breaking up frozen broccoli occasionally, over high heat (15 to 18 minutes).
- 2Reduce heat to low. Cover; cook until broccoli is tender (5 minutes). Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
*Substitute your favorite frozen mixed vegetables.