Easy biscuit-turkey bake
I just wish I remembered where i got it from!
Very easy to make, and it doesn't take too long to bake either, which is always a plus.
- 1 small
- can chicken broth
- onion, chopped
- 10 oz pkg frozen peas & carrots, thawed
- 3 Tbsp
- 12 oz can fat-free evaporated milk
- 3 c
- turkey, cooked, cubed
- 3/4 tsp
- dried sage
- 1/2 tsp
- dried parsley
- 1/8 tsp
- 12 oz can refrigerated flaky biscuits
How to Make Easy biscuit-turkey bake
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 2-quart casserole dish w/ cooking spray. In medium saucepan, combine broth, onion, peas and carrots. Bring to a boil over med-high heat. Reduce heat to low, simmer 5 mins.
- 2In bowl, combine cornstarch and evaporated milk, stirring until cornstarch is dissolved. Stir milk mix into broth mix. Add turkey, sage, parsley & pepper.Cook until mix is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- 3Pour mix into casserole dish. Place biscuits on top of filling. Bake 30 mins, or until biscuits are golden and filling is bubbly.