★★★★★ 1 vote5
- one four-six pound thawed turkey breast
- one bottle of light beer
- one stick of butter
- one package of onion soup mix
- two sticks of celery
How to Make crocked turkey breast
- 1in large crockpot,mix beer and onion soup mix.slice butter in and stir.
- 2place thawed turkey breast in crock pot, and pepper the top. add two stalks of celery broken into four pieces, and cover
- 3turn on low, and let cook for eight hours or overnight.when done, remove skin
bones, and celery.shred the turkey and put back in the juice. serve on soft buns.we like these with cranberry mayonaise.
- 4cranberry mayonaise..just mix salad dressing(miracle whip) with whole cranberry sauce to taste..yummy!