- 8 oz
- plain cream cheese
- 3 c
- half and half
- 4 c
- grated gruyere or swiss cheese
- 1/2 c
- chopped scallions, i used fine diced sweet onions
- 2 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 6 slice
- cooked bacon, crumbled
- (10 oz.) bag frozen green beans, thawed and well drained
- 1 c
- parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 c
- cooked and diced white turkey meat
- 12 oz
- wide egg noodles
How to Make Turkey Noodle Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cook Wide Egg Noodles according to package directions and drain. Transfer noodles to a shallow baking dish.
In a saucepan combine cream cheese and half and half and cook over low heat, stirring until cream cheese is melted. Add Gruyere cheese, scallions and mustard. Continue to stir until cheese is melted; stir in cooked turkey meat.
- 3Pour mixture over noodles. Sprinkle top of noodles with green beans, parsley, bacon and Parmesan cheese and bake for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.