★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground turkey breast, cooked
1/2 cchopped onion
1/2 cchopped green bell pepper
1.75 cfrozen mixed vegetables
10.75 ozcream of mushroom soup, fat-free
2 cmashed potatoes
1 ccheddar cheese, grated and reduced fat
How to Make Classic Hamburger Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a skillet, cook turkey, onions and bell peppers until no pink remains in turkey and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in mixed vegetables, soup, water, salt and black pepper.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Spoon mashed potatoes in mounds around edge of casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake 5 minutes longer.