Chicken and grape salad, Connie style
- roast chicken or left over turkey, skin removed and cut into chucks
- bag of green grapes, chopped
- 1 c
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pkg
- favorite bread or buns (can be served on lettuce leaves)
How to Make Chicken and grape salad, Connie style
- 1Remove skin from chicken/turkey.
- 2Chop chicken/turkey into chunks. Put chicken/turkey into a large bowl.
- 3Wash grapes and cut each grap in half. (I use scissors for this task.)
- 4Put grapes into bowl with turkey.