Cheesy turkey casserole
How to Make Cheesy turkey casserole
- Brown turkey sausage in sauce pan or skillet.
- Once sausage is thoroughly cooked turn burner to warm & add the cream cheese. Stir until cheese is completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Squeeze water from spinach & add spinach. At this point u r mixing not cooking.
- Pour into an 8x8" baking pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese & then top with the cheese slices.
- Unroll crescent rolls & lay on top pinching seams together to form a crust. Bake in a 375 oven for 15 min or until crust is golden brown. Let cool for 10-15min before serving. ( u will only use about 1/2 of the crescents for this size casserole)