★★★★★ 1 vote5
- veg cooking spray
- 1 can(s)
- campbell's cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c
- milk or water
- bag(16 oz,)frozen vegetables combo (broccoli,cauliflower, carrots), thawed
- 2 c
- cubed, cooked turkey or chicken
- 4 c
- pepperidge farm cubed herb seasoning stuffing
- 1 c
- shredded swiss, or cheddar cheese (4oz.)
How to Make Campbell's Turkey and stuffing casserole
- 1Spray an 11x8 inch (2 qrt) shallow baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- 2Stir soup and milk in a large bowl.Stir in the vegetables, turkey, and stuffing. Spoon the mixture into the prepared dish.
- 3Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 mins or until hot and bubbly.stir.
- 4sprinkle the cheese over the turkey mixture. Bake for 5 mins longer or until cheese melts.