Cajun Turkey (or Beef) Burgers
- 2 lb
- lean ground turkey breast or lean ground beef
- non-stick cooking spray
- 2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 4 tsp
- creole seasoning, divided
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tsp
- garlic, minced
- toasted hamburger buns
How to Make Cajun Turkey (or Beef) Burgers
- 1Spray cold grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat grill.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine turkey, Worcestershire sauce and 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning. Shape mixture into 8 patties.
Grill burgers about 6 minutes on each side or until completely done.
- 3In a small saucepan, combine the tomatoes, remaining Creole seasoning and garlic.
Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Place burgers on buns and spoon on the tomato sauce.