2 conion, chopped
6 clovegarlic, minced
3 lbground turkey
1 1/2 cbrown rice, cooked
4 tspworcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tspsalt
1 tspblack pepper
16 ozcheese, shredded (your preference)
How to Make Best Turkey Meatloaf Ever!
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Cook onion and garlic in melted butter for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Set aside to cool.
- While the onion mixture sits,combine turkey, rice, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Add in onion mixture and most of the cheese (reserve some for topping)
- Place meatloaf into your pan and shape it into an oblong form with your hands, then working lengthwise, form a well in the top with your hand.
- Top with remaining cheese and cover with foil. Bake in a 350 degree oven until done (about 1hr 30 mins depending on your oven.)
- If you prefer your cheese slightly brown, like we do remove the foil for the last 10 minutes of cooking.