Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast stuffed with Pancetta
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast stuffed with Pancetta
- 1Pre-Heat Oven to 375 Degrees.
Place the 1/2 breast between two sheets of plastic wrap and use a mallet or frying pan to flatten to s consistent thickness.(Save the top piece of plastic wrap)
Coat the inside with 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning.
- 2Layer the Provolone then the Pancetta evenly and dust with a little more seasoning.
- 3Using the plastic wrap under the Breast, start at the thinnest point, roll the breast up.
Using the plastic wrap, wrap as tight as possible.
- 4Lay out the other piece of plastic wrap and weave enough bacon to wrap the Breast.
cover with Brown Sugar,then 1/2 tsp Pepper.
- 5Rub the remaining Seasoning onto the skin side of the Breast.
Again using the plastic wrap, roll the Breast into the bacon weave so the ends wind up on the under side of the Breast as it sits.
- 6Tie the whole thing as you would a roast, about every 2 inch's. (This can be removed before presentation)
Sprinkle the remaining Pepper over the Bacon and roast until reaching 172F internal tepmerature
- 7I use a grill inside a roasting pan to keep the Bacon crispy all the way around.
Slice into medallions for Sandwiches or Main Coarse